I read. A LOT. Several books a month. Fiction, non-fiction. I just like a good story.
Here are the books that I recommend by category. I have read all of them and also provided reviews on amazon as to what I thought. If you aren’t sure about a book, I’d be happy to help.
I am hoping to keep this list up to date, so if there is a book that you feel should be added, tell me via comments. Did I list a book you like (or even don’t like)? Leave a comment and let me know.
prescription drug patent expiration viagra side Travel Books
- Lonely Planet Pocket Guide – Paris
- The Little Black Book of New York
- Lonely Planet Pocket Guide – London
- Lonely Planet Pocket – Madrid
- Frommer’s EasyGuide to New York City 2016
- Lonely Planet Pocket – Copenhagen
- Moon Machu Picchu: Including Cusco & the Inca Trail
- Top 10 Los Angeles
read and buy pfizer viagra tablets Leisure Books
- What the Dog Saw
- Mr. Penumbra’s 24-Hour Bookstore: A Novel
- Let’s Explore Diabetes with Owls
- The House of Silk: A Sherlock Holmes Novel
- Yes Please
- Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald
- Lovers at the Chameleon Club, Paris 1932: A Novel
- On Looking: A Walker’s Guide to the Art of Observation
- The Chaperone
- The Accidental Empress: A Novel
- The Mysterious Bakery On Rue De Paris
- The Girl on the Train: A Novel
viagra price 2018 Improvement Books
- 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom
- The Alchemist
- Better Than Before: What I Learned About Making and Breaking Habits–to Sleep More, Quit Sugar, Procrastinate Less, and Generally Build a Happier Life
- The Happiness Project: Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun
Many of these books are are affiliate links. I get a little commission so please click on the links if you are going to get the book. You are not charged more and are helping me out.